Pin the Lyra Hat to share it with others!
12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop 2019
This year I’ll be partnering with SIX super-talented blogger friends
and Yarnspirations to sponsor the Blog Hop!
The Lyra Hat is full of texture and pretty details! Look at that knit look band and the cute wood heart button too! I’m in love!
Give it a try in lots of different colors and you’ll be warm and in style all winter long!
To make the Lyra Hat you’ll need:
You can find the Lyra Hat pattern on Noowul’s Blog HERE
Click the button box below to head over to Noowul’s post for the link to the free PDF download too!
Free download valid through Noon eastern time on 11/16/2019!
Here’s a preview of next week’s project and supply list!
Grand Prize Giveaway #3!
A bag of goodies valued at $100
Link up your CAL/Blog Hop projects on Ravelry! If you need help with this, I have an easy tutorial HERE to help you out. Be sure to enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win the grand prize package too!
Valid in US, Canada, void where prohibited by law. Ends 11/8/2019 11:59 pm eastern time.
If you don’t see the Rafflecopter Entry form below, please click HERE to enter.
Click below for prior year’s events!
Be sure you don’t miss out on any of the Blog Hop posts,
Sign up for the CAL/Blog Hop Newsletter today to get updates directly to your email!
What do you have to do? It’s Easy!
- Join the Pattern Paradise FB Group so you can keep up with all the happenings. There will be a pinned post in the group, where you will go to get info, stay in touch, get/give help and share your progress with your fellow crocheters.
- Follow your hosts! Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on social media so you won’t miss anything and to show your support!
- Check my blog each Friday for the new pattern and project preview plus materials for the following week!
- When your CAL project is complete, simply create a Ravelry project and link it to the pattern page. If you need help with this, I have an easy tutorial HERE to help you out.
- Finally, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter link for the giveaways. You’ll find these on my weekly blog posts.
We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #12WeeksChristmasCAL so that we can be easily found in social media!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
Click the logos below to learn more about my guest hosts,
and follow them on social media!
I can't wait to see your finished projects,
so feel free to share them on my Facebook page!
Follow me on…
Sign up for my newsletter and get free patterns, giveaways and
other fun stuff delivered directly to your mailbox!
I’m always happy to help you with questions regarding my patterns. Send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please feel free to sell finished items from my patterns. Pattern credit is not required, but is always appreciated.
Copyright © 2019 Pattern Paradise. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.