This post contains affiliate links. *Background vector created by Starline – Freepik.com*
12 Weeks of Christmas CAL 2017
Click HERE for all the details
Welcome to Week 12!
We are there! This is the last week for a new pattern in the #12WeeksChristmasCAL!
I always have such mixed feelings at the end. It’s been so much fun hosting this event for the past 12 weeks, at the same time, I’m ready to focus on my own Christmas planning 🙂
This week we will be working this lovely Christmas Basket and Bonus Bottle Cozy, designed by our host Pam, from Sincerely, Pam. I am delighted to have Pam as our last host for this event. I think her two projects are an excellent way to finish off and get us ready for the next couple of weeks.
While I’ve been a fan of Pam’s work for quite some time, I’ve really only gotten to know her in the past year or so. She is an upbeat, fun, happy and super talented designer and I’m so glad she decided to join us this year.
Thank you to our sponsor Red Heart Yarns, for providing the yarn for this project. Thank you to our sponsor Red Heart Yarns, for providing the yarn for this project. Pam used Super Saver in several coordinating colors.
Super Saver is an old classic standby that works up well in both garments as well as items for the home. If you haven’t used it in a while, you’re in for a surprise as it comes in many solid colors, variegated, stripes and ombre and it’s softer than ever! This is truly a workhorse yarn.
FIND THE FACEBOOK “EVENT” HERE =====> http://bit.ly/2k9GJ2O
(Must be a member of the Crochet Playgroup FB group to see the event)
~ Don’t lose it, add It To Your Ravelry Queue Or Favorites ~
~ And don’t forget to Pin It Too ~
Be sure to link your project up on Ravelry
and enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win the weekly prize package!
Valid in US, Canada and Mexico, void where prohibited by law.
There are no new project for next week but don’t forget to
look for the post with the Grand Prize giveaway!
Like FREE patterns? Find all my FREE crochet patterns HERE!
What do you have to do? It’s Easy!
- Join our Crochet Playground FB Group so you can keep up with all the happenings. There will be a pinned post in the group, where you will go to get info, stay in touch, get/give help and share your progress with your fellow crocheters.
- Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on social media so you won’t miss anything.
- Wait for the list of suggested materials to be announced on September 1st.
- When your CAL project is complete, simply create a Ravelry project and link it to the pattern page. If you need help with this, my friend Rhondda has an easy tutorial HERE to help you out. Projects must be linked by midnight (eastern time) each Thursday and the winner will be selected and announced each Friday. Of course, we’d love you to post your pictures to the FB group too because we love to ooh and ahh over our friends 🙂
- Finally, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter link for the weekly giveaway.
We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #12WeeksChristmasCAL so that we can be easily found in social media!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
- 9/1 – Materials List Released
- 9/15 – Week #1 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Frosty Placemat
- 9/22 – Week #2 hosted by Oombawka Design – Peace on Earth Angel
- 9/29 – Week #3 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Scarf
- 10/6 – Week #4 hosted byThe Purple Poncho – Holly Berry Stocking
- 10/13 – Week #5 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Hat
- 10/20 – Week #6 hosted by A Crocheted Simplicity – Gingerbread Man Hot Pad
- 10/27 – Week #7 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Mysteria Wrap
- 11/3 – Week #8 hosted by The Stitchin’ Mommy – Holiday Striped Pillow
- 11/10 – Week #9 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Down the Chimney Gift Bags
- 11/17 – Week #10 hosted by Snappy Tots – Frosty Luminary
- 11/24 – Week #11 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Ridgy Headband
- 12/1 – Week #12 hosted by Sincerely, Pam – Christmas Basket & Bottle Cozy
- 12/15 – Grand Prize Winner Announced!
Click below for prior events!
Click the logos below to learn more about my guest hosts,
and follow them on social media!
Follow me on…