This post contains affiliate links. *Background vector created by Starline – Freepik.com*
12 Weeks of Christmas CAL 2017
Click HERE for all the details
Welcome to Week 6!
Can you believe we are at the half-way mark?This week we will be working this cute Gingerbread Man Hot Pad, designed by our host Jennifer, from A Crocheted Simplicity. This hot pad is so cute, you may have a hard time using it for its intended use! Look at that smile and don’t you love the two color edging?
I met Jennifer several years ago and feel lucky to have her in my circle She is extremely talented and always pushing the design envelope. I had the pleasure of meeting her in person at the CGOA conference last year and soon learned that she is a lot of fun too! Stop by Jennifer’s blog and browse through her free patterns, book reviews and tutorials and be sure to take a look at her Ravelry page to see all of her lovely designs.
Creme de la Creme is a worsted cotton yarn, with a soft, silky feel and nice drape. It’s perfect for the usual kitchen & home items, but its combed cotton constructions allows it to cross over into apparel and accessories too. It comes in 51 pretty colors so you are sure to find many you like!
FIND THE FACEBOOK “EVENT” HERE =====> http://bit.ly/2kqE18X
(Must be a member of the Crochet Playgroup FB group to see the event)
Don’t Forget to take advantage of the yarn discount, courtesy of Red Heart Yarns!
~ Don’t lose it, add It To Your Ravelry Queue Or Favorites ~
~ And don’t forget to Pin It Too ~
Be sure to link your project up on Ravelry
and enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win the weekly prize package!
Valid in US, Canada and Mexico, void where prohibited by law.
Here’s a preview of next week’s pattern
Courtesy of Pattern Paradise!
Like FREE patterns? Find all my FREE crochet patterns HERE!
What do you have to do? It’s Easy!
- Join our Crochet Playground FB Group so you can keep up with all the happenings. There will be a pinned post in the group, where you will go to get info, stay in touch, get/give help and share your progress with your fellow crocheters.
- Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on social media so you won’t miss anything.
- Wait for the list of suggested materials to be announced on September 1st.
- When your CAL project is complete, simply create a Ravelry project and link it to the pattern page. If you need help with this, my friend Rhondda has an easy tutorial HERE to help you out. Projects must be linked by midnight (eastern time) each Thursday and the winner will be selected and announced each Friday. Of course, we’d love you to post your pictures to the FB group too because we love to ooh and ahh over our friends 🙂
- Finally, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter link for the weekly giveaway.
We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #12WeeksChristmasCAL so that we can be easily found in social media!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
- 9/1 – Materials List Released
- 9/15 – Week #1 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Frosty Placemat
- 9/22 – Week #2 hosted by Oombawka Design – Peace on Earth Angel
- 9/29 – Week #3 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Scarf
- 10/6 – Week #4 hosted byThe Purple Poncho – Holly Berry Stocking
- 10/13 – Week #5 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Hat
- 10/20 – Week #6 hosted by A Crocheted Simplicity – Gingerbread Man Hot Pad
- 10/27 – Week #7 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Mysteria Wrap
- 11/3 – Week #8 hosted by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- 11/10 – Week #9 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 11/17 – Week #10 hosted by Snappy tots
- 11/24 – Week #11 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 12/1 – Week #12 hosted by Sincerely, Pam
- 12/15 – Grand Prize Winner Announced!
Click below for prior events!
Click the logos below to learn more about my guest hosts,
and follow them on social media!
Follow me on…