This post contains affiliate links. *Background vector created by Starline – Freepik.com*
12 Weeks of Christmas CAL 2017
Click HERE for all the details
Welcome to Week 10!
This week we will be working this cute Frosty Luminary (with variations), designed by our host Heidi, from Snappy Tots. I love adding candles and soft lighting around the holidays and this luminary is the perfect way to do that!
Heidi always has cute designs. I first became aware of Heidi when I saw one of her designs several years ago. I followed the link to her website and everything about her site and designs just screamed FUN to me! It all made me happy and joyful. I have gotten to know Heidi through various crochet groups and projects over the last several years and am here to tell you that her designs are reflective of her personality — she is FUN!
Thank you to our sponsor Red Heart Yarns, for providing the yarn for this project.Thank you to our sponsor Red Heart Yarns, for providing the yarn for this project. Heidi used Super Saver in various colors.
Super Saver is an old classic standby that works up well in both garments as well as items for the home. If you haven’t used it in a while, you’re in for a surprise as it comes in many solid colors, variegated, stripes and ombre and it’s softer than ever! This is truly a workhorse yarn.
FIND THE FACEBOOK “EVENT” HERE =====> http://bit.ly/2jwkbcn
(Must be a member of the Crochet Playgroup FB group to see the event)
~ Don’t lose it, add It To Your Ravelry Queue Or Favorites ~
~ And don’t forget to Pin It Too ~
Be sure to link your project up on Ravelry
and enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win the weekly prize package!
Valid in US, Canada and Mexico, void where prohibited by law.
Here’s a preview of next week’s pattern
Courtesy of Pattern Paradise!
Like FREE patterns? Find all my FREE crochet patterns HERE!
What do you have to do? It’s Easy!
- Join our Crochet Playground FB Group so you can keep up with all the happenings. There will be a pinned post in the group, where you will go to get info, stay in touch, get/give help and share your progress with your fellow crocheters.
- Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on social media so you won’t miss anything.
- Wait for the list of suggested materials to be announced on September 1st.
- When your CAL project is complete, simply create a Ravelry project and link it to the pattern page. If you need help with this, my friend Rhondda has an easy tutorial HERE to help you out. Projects must be linked by midnight (eastern time) each Thursday and the winner will be selected and announced each Friday. Of course, we’d love you to post your pictures to the FB group too because we love to ooh and ahh over our friends 🙂
- Finally, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter link for the weekly giveaway.
We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #12WeeksChristmasCAL so that we can be easily found in social media!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
- 9/1 – Materials List Released
- 9/15 – Week #1 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Frosty Placemat
- 9/22 – Week #2 hosted by Oombawka Design – Peace on Earth Angel
- 9/29 – Week #3 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Scarf
- 10/6 – Week #4 hosted byThe Purple Poncho – Holly Berry Stocking
- 10/13 – Week #5 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Hat
- 10/20 – Week #6 hosted by A Crocheted Simplicity – Gingerbread Man Hot Pad
- 10/27 – Week #7 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Mysteria Wrap
- 11/3 – Week #8 hosted by The Stitchin’ Mommy – Holiday Striped Pillow
- 11/10 – Week #9 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Down the Chimney Gift Bags
- 11/17 – Week #10 hosted by Snappy Tots – Frosty Luminary
- 11/24 – Week #11 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 12/1 – Week #12 hosted by Sincerely, Pam
- 12/15 – Grand Prize Winner Announced!
Click below for prior events!
Click the logos below to learn more about my guest hosts,
and follow them on social media!
Follow me on…