This post contains affiliate links. *Background vector created by Starline – Freepik.com*
12 Weeks of Christmas CAL 2017
Click HERE for all the details
Welcome to Week 2!
This week we will be working the beautiful Peace on Earth Angel by our host Rhondda, from Oombawka Design. This angel is so pretty and adds a touch of peaceful elegance to any home.
Rhondda is a wonderful designer and blogger and if you aren’t familiar with her blog, you should certainly give it a look-see. She shares free patterns, lots of tutorials and tips, giveaways, book reviews, and more. This woman does it all and she’s super nice too! Browse through her site and I’m sure you will find something that interests you.
Thank you to our sponsor Red Heart Yarns, for providing the yarn for this project. Rhondda used Super Saver in white. Super saver is an old classic standby that works up well in both garments as well as items for the home. If you haven’t used it in a while, you’re in for a surprise as it comes in many solid colors, variegated, stripes and ombre and it’s softer than ever! This is truly a workhorse yarn.
Don’t Forget to take advantage of the yarn discount, courtesy of Red Heart Yarns!
~ Don’t lose it, add It To Your Ravelry Queue Or Favorites ~
~ And don’t forget to Pin It Too ~
Be sure to link your project up on Ravelry
and enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win the weekly prize package!
Valid in US, Canada and Mexico, void where prohibited by law.
Here’s a preview of next week’s pattern
Courtesy of Pattern Paradise!
Like FREE patterns? Find all my FREE crochet patterns HERE!
What do you have to do? It’s Easy!
- Join our Crochet Playground FB Group so you can keep up with all the happenings. There will be a pinned post in the group, where you will go to get info, stay in touch, get/give help and share your progress with your fellow crocheters.
- Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on social media so you won’t miss anything.
- Wait for the list of suggested materials to be announced on September 1st.
- When your CAL project is complete, simply create a Ravelry project and link it to the pattern page. If you need help with this, my friend Rhondda has an easy tutorial HERE to help you out. Projects must be linked by midnight (eastern time) each Thursday and the winner will be selected and announced each Friday. Of course, we’d love you to post your pictures to the FB group too because we love to ooh and ahh over our friends 🙂
- Finally, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter link for the weekly giveaway.
We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #12WeeksChristmasCAL so that we can be easily found in social media!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
- 9/1 – Materials List Released
- 9/15 – Week #1 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Frosty Placemat
- 9/22 – Week #2 hosted by Oombawka Design – Peace on Earth Angel
- 9/29 – Week #3 hosted by Pattern Paradise – Dreamy Scarf
- 10/6 – Week #4 hosted byThe Purple Poncho
- 10/13 – Week #5 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 10/20 – Week #6 hosted by A Crocheted Simplicity
- 10/27 – Week #7 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 11/3 – Week #8 hosted by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- 11/10 – Week #9 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 11/17 – Week #10 hosted by Snappy tots
- 11/24 – Week #11 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 12/1 – Week #12 hosted by Sincerely, Pam
- 12/15 – Grand Prize Winner Announced!
Click below for prior events!
Click the logos below to learn more about my guest hosts,
and follow them on social media!
Follow me on…