The Linky Ladies Community Link Party is celebrating its 1st anniversary and we are spotlighting all the
#1 Featured projects!
We want to thank everyone who has linked up with the Linky Ladies Community Link Party throughout the year, and hope to see you back again for the next year. We have some fun changes in store for the party and we’re excited to bring them to you starting next week.
If you are not already familiar with our weekly party, it runs from Tuesday at 12:00 am, to Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Link up your finished projects showing off your crochet, knit, embroidery, tatting, weaving, macramé, or anything fiber arts related. The five most popular links will be added to the Featured Five Club and shared on our social media the following week.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, and The Purple Poncho. Three times the exposure linked up to three websites and social media sites! Link with us and share your projects using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
Featured Five Club Alumni – Year in Review!
- Pocket Placements by Crochet Zone
- Color Inspiration by Lunamon Designs
- Desert Hope Slouch Beanie by Simply Collectible Crochet
- Nana’s Simply Sweet Sundress by Nana’s Crochet Creations
- All Tied Up Top pattern by Crochet Zone
- Emerald Lace Fling by pattern by Kim Guzman
- Sea-Foam Mandala Pillow Pattern by Crochet Memories
- CROCHET TODDLER FOX BEANIE project by Vicki Tucklee
- Granny Stripes by Colletta’s Kitchen Sink
- Perfectly Plaid Stocking by A Crocheted Simplicity
- Nana’s Summer Trellis Bloom Square by Des Maunz
- Willow Purse by Divine Debris
- Diagonal Box Stitch Square by Underground Crafter
- Razzle Dazzle Square by Crochet Memories
- Charming Cherry Blossom Keyhole Scarf by Kaleidoscope Art & Gifts
- Pumpkin Wall Decoration by Divine Debris
- Cuddle Time Blanket and Beanie by Gramma Bean’s
- Granny Square Shawl by Simply Summer Street
- Big in Japan by Van Dani
- Floral Beauty by Melody’s Makings
- My Little Uptown Babies by Ruby Needles Designs
- Billie Slouch Ta-Da by Sparkle & Doom Designs
- Sleeveless Vest by Hakelfieber
- Neon Lights Cowl by My Hobby is Crochet
- Heather Doll by Lalka Crochetka
- Holiday Top Hat and Scarf by Gramma Beans
- Crochet Full Length Cloak by 2CrochetHooks
- Snow Bound Cowl Pattern by Posh Pooch Designs
- Very Merry Mini Stockings by Allie Cat’s Hats and Crafts
- Viola Sorta Slouch by Divine Debris
- C-2-C Baby Blanket “Cow” by Hakelfieber
- Roundup: Top 15 Free Patterns of 2015 by Underground Crafter
- Silly Animal Scarves by Gramma Beans
- Evergreen Forest Beret by Urbana Crochet and Knit
- The Progress of a Blanket project by Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Criss Cross Beanie by Gramma Beans
- Conversation Heart Bunting by Crochet Memories
- Flower Heart Wall Decor by Accessorise
- Sunrise Basket by Haekelfieber
- Swanky Days Cowlby Crochet Zone
- Chain of Flowers Headbandby Stitches N Scraps
- Daffodil Candy Holderby Divine Debris
- Sampler Crochet Scarfby Divine Debris
- Tiny doll finger puppet by Karine Larose
- Lemon Drop Baby Booties by Milena Places
- Penny Purse by Sincerely Pam
- Out of Time by Maria Klein
- Men’s Beanie by DJ Crochet Creations
Display the “Featured Five Club” Button:
Here’s your “Party” Button:
We hope you’ve enjoyed the party and this special edition to spotlight the Featured Five Club alumni! We’re looking forward to another fun year and can’t wait to see what you’re creating.
Help spread the word by sharing our party, displaying our buttons, and tagging us with hashtag #thelinkyladies.
I can't wait to see your finished projects,
so feel free to share them on my Facebook page!
Follow me on…
Sign up for my newsletter and get free patterns, giveaways and
other fun stuff delivered directly to your mailbox!
I’m always happy to help you with questions regarding my patterns. Send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please feel free to sell finished items from my patterns. Pattern credit is not required, but is always appreciated.
Copyright © 2019 Pattern Paradise. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.