I’m so excited to announce that a couple of blogger friends and I have partnered with Red Heart Yarn to sponsor the
12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop Crochet-Along (CAL)!
How does it work?
Each Friday, starting in early September, we’ll be posting a new free pattern with a holiday theme. The projects vary in size and type and yarn usage so that you can have lots of fun, learn a little and have some great home décor, holiday gifts and practical projects too. And, it will all end in early December so you have lots of time to use your projects for this holiday season!
Thanks to Red Heart Yarn, we will be hosting a Weekly Yarn Giveaway (value $50) so that you can try some of their new and featured yarns! And, at the end, we’ll have a Grand Prize Giveaway (value $125) too!
What do you have to do? It’s easy!
Join our Crochet Playground FB group so you can keep up with all the happenings.
1. Subscribe to our Blogs so you won’t miss the posts.
2. Wait for the first list of suggested materials to be announced on September 4th.
3. When your CAL project is complete, just post your pictures to the FB group and you will automatically be entered into the yarn drawing for that week!
4. Want to follow along in social media? Just use #12WeeksChristmasCAL to find us!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
Dates to remember:
• September 4th – First post with materials for the first project.
• Each Friday from September 11th through November 20th – new free pattern posted, along with a yarn review and the materials list for the next week.
• November 27th – final free pattern post + the details on the Grand Prize Giveaway!
Meet the hosts, and don’t forget to follow our blogs and on social media!