Handmade blankets or throws are so beautiful and make wonderful projects for yourself or as a gift. They can be a great place to try out a new stitch or color combination. I love looking at the texture and colors in this collection. Which one will you try?
Stop by and take a look at these beauties and browse the designers’ other patterns too!
***Click on the photos or hyperlink to get the details for each pattern***
15 Free Patterns!
- Color Waves Afghan by The Crochet Dude
- Cable and Bobble Stitch Blanket by Look What I Made
- X-tra Sport Baby Blanket by CrochetN’Craft
- Pinwheels Afghan by Kim Guzman
- Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket by Beatrice Ryan Designs
- Confetti C2C Baby Blanket by Pattern Paradise
- A Touch of Southern Warmth by ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs
- Pumpkin Tweed Blanket by Rescued Paw Designs
- Happiest Blanket Ever by Moogly
- Rosary Hill Blanket by Pattern Paradise
- Vivi’s Color Block Ripple Afghan by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Rippled Security Blanket by Underground Crafter
- Baby Granny Square Afghan by The Purple Poncho
- Little Couch Potato Siesta Blanket by Oombawka Designs
- Joseph’s Puff Stitch Blanket by Jessie At Home
15 Paid Patterns!
- Sweet Slumber Blanket by Rubby Webs
- Stonehaven Braided Cable Blanket by Rebecca’s Stylings
- Heart Motifs Baby Blanket by Peach Unicorn Crochet
- Circle Afghan by Crochets4U
- Baby Blues Blanket by RBS Crochet
- Roses and Ivy Blanket by Fiber Jay
- La Nostalgie Blanket by Blage Crochet Design
- Quick and Easy Cross Afghan by Knot What It Seams Craft
- Super Fine Sampler Blanket by The Hat and I
- Chunky Crochet Afghan by Vintage Needle Arts
- Basketweave Crochet Afghan by Kathie Sew Happy
- Basket of Rainbows by The Felted Button
Looking for more blanket patterns?
AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com has lots to choose from!
Don’t forget to Pin this post for later!
I can't wait to see your finished projects,
so feel free to share them on my Facebook page!
Follow me on…
Sign up for my newsletter and get free patterns, giveaways and
other fun stuff delivered directly to your mailbox!
I’m always happy to help you with questions regarding my patterns. Send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please feel free to sell finished items from my patterns. Pattern credit is not required, but is always appreciated.
Copyright © 2021 Pattern Paradise. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.