Welcome to the 12 Weeks of Christmas CAL 2016
Click HERE for all the details
I’m so excited, just a couple more weeks and we will release the first CAL pattern. In the meantime, you can start collecting your supplies so that you’ll be ready to hit the ground running!
Below is the supplies list for each week, and while the projects will be a surprise, I’ve given you a hint!
What do you have to do to join? It’s Easy!
- Join our Crochet Playground FB Group so you can keep up with all the happenings. Each week a new event will be added for that week’s project. That’s where you will go to get info, stay in touch, get/give help and share your progress with your fellow crocheters.
- Subscribe to our Blogs so you won’t miss the posts.
- Wait for the first list of suggested materials to be announced on September 2nd.
- When your CAL project is complete, just post your pictures to the FB group and you will automatically be entered into the yarn drawing for that week!
- We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #12WeeksChristmasCAL so that we can be easily found in social media!
That’s it! Easy, breezy and lots of fun!
- 9/2 – Materials List Released – Click HERE to see what you’ll need
- 9/16 – Week #1 Waves of Warmth Cowl hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 9/23 – Week #2 Himalayan Basket hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 9/30 – Week #3 Seamist Infinity Scarf hosted by The Purple Poncho
- 10/7 – Week #4 Braided Christmas Wreath hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 10/14 – Week #5 Hint of Mint Slippers hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 10/21 – Week #6 hosted by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- 10/28 – Week #7 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 11/4 – Week #8 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 11/11 – Week #9 hosted by Snappy Tots
- 11/18 – Week #10 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 11/25 – Week #11 hosted by Pattern Paradise
- 12/2 – Week #12 hosted by Oombawka Designs
- 12/16 – Grand Prize Winner Announced!
Click the logos below to learn more about my guest hosts,
and follow them on social media!
Follow me on…