Congratulations to last week’s Linky Ladies Community Link Party – Featured Five Club, composed of the most clicked projects from last week’s links! Share the community spirit and support your fellow crafters by clicking on the project name to visit each page and leave them a comment or add them to your favorites!
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, The Hooked Haberdasher and The Purple Poncho. Four times the exposure linked up to four websites, four Pinterest boards, and four designers’ social media! Link with us and share your projects for all to admire. For an added bonus, don’t forget to add your Pinterest link at the very bottom of the post too.
#1 Sea-Foam Mandala Pillow Pattern by Crochet Memories
#2 Summertime Project by Atelier Marie-Lucienne
#3 Crochet wire-wrapped Bracelet Project by Content in the Meantime
#4 Star Flower Motif Pattern by AG Handmades
#5 Simple Joining Square Technique Tutorial by Aurelia’s Little Room
Congratulations –grab your Featured Five Club Button below!
Meet The Linky Ladies! Click on the photo to take you to their website
See what we’ve been up to, then keep scrolling down to link YOUR projects!
About the links:
- Project must be your own fiber arts related work: crochet, knitting, embroidery, tatting, cross stitch, yarn dying, etc. OR anything you’ve made to create or embellish your fiber arts project: ribbon roses, hooks and needles, beaded handles, polymer clay, etc.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your blog home page. Accepted sites are: Ravelry, Craftsy, Pinterest, Instagram or Etsy.
- No giveaways, promotions, sponsored posts or reviews. Links will be removed if they are inappropriate or do not follow these rules.
- You may post up to two links but not repeat the same link within the month.
- Adding your link to this party gives us permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our websites, blogs, and future Link Party posts and collages
Get your Linky Ladies Button below!
Join the Community:
- Follow your hostesses by subscribing to our blogs and following us on social media.
- We’ll follow you back, just leave us a note you’re from this party with a link to your social media page.
- Support your fellow crafters and share the love — click on their projects, add them to your favorites, leave a comment on their blog or share them on your social Media.
- Have FUN and be proud of your creations!
- Grab your Link Party Button and proudly display it on your website!
TIME TO PARTY!
(Add your project link here)
TIME TO PIN!
Add your Pinterest here –
Opens each Tuesday 12:01 am ; Closes on Sunday at noon
I can't wait to see your finished projects,
so feel free to share them on my Facebook page!
Follow me on…
Sign up for my newsletter and get free patterns, giveaways and
other fun stuff delivered directly to your mailbox!
I’m always happy to help you with questions regarding my patterns. Send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please feel free to sell finished items from my patterns. Pattern credit is not required, but is always appreciated.
Copyright © 2021 Pattern Paradise. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.