This week’s Crochet Finds are an eclectic mix of booties, cowls, washcloths and more and most are free pattens too!
- Heidi from Snappy Tots had added her usual colorful and fun flair to these starfish washcloths. They have a fresh new look and would be great as dishtowels too!
- Crochet Zone is a newcomer with some pretty cute designs like these super cute booties. She shows a version with a fur trim that give a nod to Uggs. CUTE!
- I love this cowl by Tina Lynn Creations. The drape is so flattering and elegant and I like the decorative button for a finishing touch.
- Precious! That’s the word that came to mind when I saw this adorable overall pattern by La Tienda de Paloma. The patterns is Tunisian but also includes instructions for traditional crochet.
- Those who know me, know that I love flowers, and pansies are one of my favorites. Stitch 11 shared a series of flower pattern reviews and this is my favorite!
- Rhondda from Oombawka Designs shared these super sweet baby booties. These are perfect for spring and summer wear and I love the textured look and color work too.
This post contains affiliate links.